MThree is located in the heart of Coquitlam Town Centre, a minute from the Lincoln Station on the Evergreen Line.
Welcome to Mthree by Cressey! This extremely well laid out 641 sq ft 1 bed 1 bath + den unit features large windows allowing ample natural light and stunning views. With the award winning Cressey’s signature kitchen with high-end appliances and plenty of cabinets maximizing the use of space. The unit shows like new and only one tenant since completion.
This building was built with lots of pride and attention to details – The Summit Club, which is 9000 sq ft of amenities on the 2nd level of the rooftop, concierge, and 4 elevators! Located steps away from Coquitlam Centre, skytrain, Douglas College, community centre & pool, restaurants, etc. and Lafarge Lake. North facing living room and overlook the mountain and courtyard below. This condo feels like you’re walking into a luxurious downtown apartment. One of the most sought after building in the area. Don’t wait!
Preference will go to those who can provide:
- Good References
- Proof of work or Record of Employment (or student with financial backing)
- Credit check upon request
- Someone who is quiet and respectful
- People who are non-smokers
- People with no pets
If interested for viewing:
- Please schedule a showing through email or text message
- Email – Andy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- *Please specify the location and unit.
- *Please include a basic bios, contact information and availability to schedule a showing time.
Disclaimer: The above information, while deemed to be correct, is not guaranteed. Suites are not furnished as depicted in photos. Pictures and views are of display suites only.
- Singapore Hawker (0.2 km)40 reviews
- OZ Korean Cuisine (0.04 km)85 reviews
- GoGo Chicken & BBQ (0.13 km)15 reviews
- Creekside Coffee Factory (0.65 km)43 reviews
- Awesome Place Coffee & Dessert (0.08 km)19 reviews
- The Coffee Bun (0.16 km)40 reviews
- Real Canadian Superstore (0.55 km)16 reviews
- Thrifty Foods (1.54 km)28 reviews
- Ayoub's Dried Fruits and Nuts (0.21 km)9 reviews